Ogni settimana offriamo diverse lezioni di SUP Yoga (queste dipendono dalle condizioni del vento, ma generalmente si svolgono al mattino davanti al nostro posto sulla spiaggia). Dopo una breve introduzione in cui apprendi le basi per stare in equilibrio sulle nostre tavole BOGA specifiche per SUP Yoga, ci ancoreremo nello studio galleggiante e inizieremo a muoverci.
I nostri istruttori sono tutti specialisti del SUP-Yoga e ti accompagneranno in un viaggio indimenticabile, con una savana super rilassante che ti aspetta alla fine della lezione!
Vuoi fare un ulteriore passo avanti?
Unisciti a noi per un ritiro di SUP Yoga +Teacher Training, dal 4 al 10 giugno 2018!
SUP Yoga Teacher Training & Retreat
6 nights-7 days, 5 days of activities
Shared room: 1.132
Single room: 1.338
Join us at our stunning blue flag beach in Sicily for a transformative week of yoga on Stand-Up-Paddleboards, in studio workshops and yin-style classes, and plenty of time to spend in contact with nature on the boards.
Our Sup Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat is a comprensive course for yoga teachers that will give you all the necessary tools to teach Sup Yoga once you go back home.
This course is open to yoga teachers and yoga enthusiasts. Registered Yoga Teachers will be eligible for 30 continuing education hours with Yoga Alliance. If you are not a yoga teacher but wish to join, please be informed that some of the classes will assume the knowledge gathered in a 200 hrs course, while most other activities will be accessible to any seasoned yogi or pilates teacher.
- Learn how to paddle swiftly and have plenty of practice time in the water! (no limit SUP board use included for the whole week!)
- Combine theory classes with practical SUP-yoga classes.
- Evening yin style yoga classes in our studio.
- Plenty of opportunities to practice teaching SUP Yoga
- Learn how to build a floating studio, understand weather charts, and be able to select boards
- Learn how to sequence SUP yoga classes, modify yoga poses for SUP, and mandala sequencing.
- Learn how to use the alchemy of yoga to convey a sense of connection with nature during your classes.
During this Teacher Training program, you will be joining our guests on retreat at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House, whilst taking extra theory and practical classes on SUP and SUP Yoga to build up towards 30 hrs continuing education credits. You “specialty” classes will be:
- Daily SUP yoga classes (schedule may vary depending on weather conditions, in case of wind the classes will be suspended);
- 1 practical class on how to create a floating studio wherever you are;
- Theory classes on reading weather charts, Sup Yoga poses modifications, mandala sequencing, finding your voice, and the Business of Sup Yoga.
On top of this, you will have unlimited use of SUP boards, and the possibility of teaching SUP yoga classes to the other guests, free of charge. You will also have access to all our morning and afternoon classes in studio, and special workshops (inversion and arm-balances, alignment, philosophy etc.).
4th of June: arrival day, settled down and meet the other guests and participants. There will be an opening circle with an introduction of the course and a yin yoga class in the studio for you to unwind from your travels
- 5th, 6th,7th,8th, (schedule may vary depending on weather condition, but it will generally follow this outline:)
8.00-9.30: practice SUP yoga in the water (if weather does not allow, you will practice in our studio from 8.30 to 10.00)
11.00-12.00: theory class
14.00-16.00: time at the beach for paddling or practicing teaching
16.30-18.00: optional workshop in the studio
18.00-19.30: relaxing yin yoga class to stretch out after a long active day.
- 9th (exams day) - 10th: departure day, checkout is at 11.00 am (please enquire by email in the case you wish to stay more days).
All the course material (boards, paddles)
One Paddle class with a certified SUP instructor
Unlimited use of SUP boards for you to practice during the week
A Sup Yoga manual
Yoga alliance creditation
All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinners)
Yoga classes in the studio
What to bring
- a lycra or something to shed you from the sun when you are in the water
- Ecological sunscreen
- Swimming suit
- A Journal