shared / private room
10 days/ 9 nights (April 23 to May 2)
from 1498 euro
This module will be also held in virtual format: if you prefer to join this format enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for more infos!
Residential dates: 23rd April – 2nd May 2021
Our 100 hrs module program is an in-depth, transforming teacher training for passionate practitioners that want to take their practice to the next level. The course covers also pranayama, history and philosophy of yoga, marketing, social media use, how to create a heart-centered business, practice teaching, and how to share kirtan in your community.
It is possible to complete a full 200 hrs Teacher Training course registered with Yoga Alliance by taking our second module “Path to Yoga” held in April every year.
The training covers the following topics:
- Pranayama: theory and practice.
- Bhakti Yoga, through Vedic Chanting and chanting kirtan with harmonium.
- Asana Labs: laboratory where poses are examined anatomically to understand “functional alignment”, modifications, use of props and hands on assists.
- A through and comprehensive overview of the development of Indian philosophies, religions and spiritual practices. The lectures cover contemporary academic debates, and resources are shared widely, to empower the students to further continue to study on their own.
- Study history and philosophy with an academic approach (our lead teacher is MA in Yoga Studies).
- Specialty classes on inversions, arm-balances and backbends.
- Plenty of practice teaching time with feedbacks for improvement.
- An amazing sangha, a community of likely minded people who will be your spiritual nest.
This training is registered with Yoga Alliance.
Schedule may vary slightly depending on the location of the training and time of the year.
7.30-9.00 Light breakfast
9.00-11.00 Bhakti Prema Vinyasa Flow
13.30-15.30 Lunch break
18.00-19.30 Practice Teaching, Bhakti, Svadhyaya
Please note: on arrival day there is an opening circle, and on leaving day there is a closing circle. Please plan to reach the location of the training by 3 pm on the first day, and leave after 11 am on the last day.
WRITE US FOR INFO – we will follow up with you to let you know what’s happening, and send you more details on the program: email@example.com
Ameriga Giannone is the main teacher at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Ameriga, E-RYT500, MSc in Anthropology and Development (London School of Economics) and MA in Yoga Studies (University of Venice), is an avid student of Eastern Philosophies and soteriological disciplines since a young age. Feeling a strong attraction to Asian cultures, she pursued her […]