from March 30 to May 15
online format 900 euro
This module will be in Virtual format on Zoom!
Dates: from March 30 to May 22, 2020
Our 100 hrs module program is an in-depth, transforming teacher training for passionate practitioners that want to take their practice to the next level. The course covers also pranayama, how to use functional anatomy to create memorable sequences, how to practice advanced yoga poses in a safe way and how to share kirtan in your community.
It is possible to complete a full 200 hrs Teacher Training course registered with Yoga Alliance by taking our second module “Integration” in October.
Path of Yoga module can be completed online with live classes on Zoom platform every Monday (from 7.00 to 9.00 AM CET), Thursday (from 7.00 to 9.00 AM CET) and Friday (from 12.00-14.00 CET) (CET: Italy- Germany, Switzerland etc.).
Most of these classes will cover theory:
🔆history and philosophy of yoga
Every 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 we will have a 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 (Bhakti Prema Vinyasa + Pranayama) followed by a 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑖𝑟𝑐𝑙𝑒 and a 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 of all the material presented in that week. This will be from 8-12.00 am CET.
You will be required to send ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 in the format of video of yourself teaching- which is an invaluable learning tool.
𝑉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 from our teachers is probably one of the 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 of this course and will help you grow as a yogi and as a teacher.
SOME PLUS OF GOING ONLINE
- Virtual attendance is required for 60% of the classes, the classes you cannot make online will be recorded for you to view within the end of May.
- We will have one month and half to go through a program that otherwise would be cover in 9 days, hence probably you will retain much more of it.
- Due to coronavirus, our teachers have a lot more free time right now to serve you in your journey to becoming a yoga teacher .
- The “Path of Yoga” course will be cheaper as you will not have to fly to Sicily and not have to pay for accommodation and food: it will cost, including the virtual post-course mentoring, and 100 hrs YA registered certification, 𝟵𝟬𝟬 𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀 instead of 1498 euros.
- if you wish to take the course AGAIN in person in April 2021 at Floripa, you will not have to pay for it : you have the option to come over, enjoy our amazing community and take the classes you wish, pay only for food and stay.
The training covers the following topics:
- Sequencing: how to create creative and anatomically sound vinyasa flows for specific target areas/ peak poses.
- Asana Labs: laboratory where poses are examined anatomically to understand “functional alignment”, modifications, use of props and hands on assists.
- How to offer variations and kramas when teaching mixed level classes.
- Introduction to the ethics and practical aspects of hands-on assists.
- Use of cues and verbal instruction.
- Pranayama: theory and practice.
- Bhakti Yoga, through Vedic Chanting and chanting kirtan with harmonium.
- Functional anatomy. Drawing from the work of Paul Grilley, you will learn the most important 14 skeletal segments and 10 myofascial tissues that you need to be familiar with to create anatomically sound flow sequences and understand skeletal variations and their application to yoga poses.
- Specialty classes on inversions, arm-balances and backbends.
- Plenty of practice teaching time with feedbacks for improvement.
- 6 months mentorship with our teachers who will guide you through the process of brining yoga into your life and becoming a skillful teacher.
- An amazing sangha, a community of likely minded people who will be your spiritual nest.
WRITE US FOR INFO – we will follow up with you to let you know what’s happening, and send you more details on the program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ameriga Giannone is the main teacher at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Ameriga, E-RYT500, MSc in Anthropology and Development (London School of Economics) and MA in Yoga Studies (University of Venice), is an avid student of Eastern Philosophies and soteriological disciplines since a young age. Feeling a strong attraction to Asian cultures, she pursued her […]