from March 30 to May 15
online format 900 euro
This module will be in Virtual format on Zoom!
Dates: from March 30 to May 15, 2020
Our 100 hrs module program is an in-depth, transforming teacher training for passionate practitioners that want to take their practice to the next level. The course covers also pranayama, how to use functional anatomy to create memorable sequences, how to practice advanced yoga poses in a safe way and how to share kirtan in your community.
It is possible to complete a full 200 hrs Teacher Training course registered with Yoga Alliance by taking our second module “Integration” in October.
The training covers the following topics:
- Sequencing: how to create creative and anatomically sound vinyasa flows for specific target areas/ peak poses.
- Asana Labs: laboratory where poses are examined anatomically to understand “functional alignment”, modifications, use of props and hands on assists.
- How to offer variations and kramas when teaching mixed level classes.
- Introduction to the ethics and practical aspects of hands-on assists.
- Use of cues and verbal instruction.
- Pranayama: theory and practice.
- Bhakti Yoga, through Vedic Chanting and chanting kirtan with harmonium.
- Functional anatomy. Drawing from the work of Paul Grilley, you will learn the most important 14 skeletal segments and 10 myofascial tissues that you need to be familiar with to create anatomically sound flow sequences and understand skeletal variations and their application to yoga poses.
- Specialty classes on inversions, arm-balances and backbends.
- Plenty of practice teaching time with feedbacks for improvement.
- 6 months mentorship with our teachers who will guide you through the process of brining yoga into your life and becoming a skillful teacher.
- An amazing sangha, a community of likely minded people who will be your spiritual nest.
WRITE US FOR INFO – we will follow up with you to let you know what’s happening, and send you more details on the program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ameriga Giannone is the main teacher at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Ameriga, E-RYT500, MSc in Anthropology and Development (London School of Economics) and MA in Yoga Studies (University of Venice), is an avid student of Eastern Philosophies and soteriological disciplines since a young age. Feeling a strong attraction to Asian cultures, she pursued her […]