from January 15 to March 30
online format 900 euro
This module will be in Virtual format on Zoom!
Dates: from January 15 to March 30, 2021
Our 100 hrs module program is an in-depth, transforming teacher training for passionate practitioners that want to take their practice to the next level. The course covers also pranayama, how to use functional anatomy to create memorable sequences, how to practice advanced yoga poses in a safe way and how to share kirtan in your community.
It is possible to complete a full 200 hrs Teacher Training course registered with Yoga Alliance by taking our second module “Integration” in October.
Path of Yoga module can be completed online with live classes on Zoom platform.
The final schedule will be published in November 2020, however we can anticipate that you will have 3 sessions per week + access to live yoga classes and recorded videos. If you cannot come to the live classes (which we highly recommend) then you can watch the recordings of the classes which will be available until March 30th.
Most of these classes will cover theory:
Most of the classes will cover:
🔆 history and philosophy of yoga
🔆 Marketing, social media and business set up.
You will be required to send ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 in the format of video of yourself teaching- which is an invaluable learning tool.
𝑉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 from our teachers is probably one of the 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 of this course and will help you grow as a yogi and as a teacher.
SOME PLUS OF GOING ONLINE
- The classes you cannot make online will be recorded for you to view within the end of May.
- We will have 2 months and half to go through a program that otherwise would be cover in 9 days, hence you will retain much more of it.
- The “Path of Yoga “course will be cheaper, it will cost 900 euro instead of 1498 euros.
The training covers the following topics:
- Sequencing: how to create creative and anatomically sound vinyasa flows for specific target areas/ peak poses Introduction to the ethics and practical aspects of hands-on assists.
- Use of cues and verbal instruction.
- Pranayama: theory and practice.
- Functional anatomy. Drawing from the work of Paul Grilley, you will learn the most important 14 skeletal segments and 10 myofascial tissues that you need to be familiar with to create anatomically sound flow sequences and understand skeletal variations and their application to yoga poses.
- A through and comprehensive overview of the development of Indian philosophies, religions and spiritual practices. The lectures cover contemporary academic debates, and resources are shared widely, to empower the students to further continue to study on their own.
- Study history and philosophy with an academic approach (our lead teacher is MA in Yoga Studies).
- Plenty of practice teaching time with feedbacks for improvement.
- 4 months mentorship with our teachers who will guide you through the process of bringing yoga into your life and becoming a skillful teacher.
- An amazing sangha, a community of likely minded people who will be your spiritual nest.
WRITE US FOR INFO – we will follow up with you to let you know what’s happening, and send you more details on the program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ameriga Giannone is the main teacher at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Ameriga, E-RYT500, MSc in Anthropology and Development (London School of Economics) and MA in Yoga Studies (University of Venice), is an avid student of Eastern Philosophies and soteriological disciplines since a young age. Feeling a strong attraction to Asian cultures, she pursued her […]