Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
Shared or private room
3 nights/4 days
from 325 €
Kitesurf & Yoga Holiday
This is an amazing opportunity to combine your love for water sports and yoga! You will practice yoga and surf, kitesurf, and stand up paddleboard (SUP) in this vacation in the sunny south of Sicily. Experience the chance to practice different sports depending on the weather conditions and to live a healthy life in harmony with nature and the rhythm of the sea!
General daily schedule
- 08.00 – 09.30 | Morning Flow Yoga Class. This is the yoga class included in your package!
- 09.30 – 10.00 | Breakfast (breakfast is served between 07.30-10.00)
- 09.00 – 11.00 | Optional intermediate / advanced level class yoga class (offered usually every other day depending on the number of practitioners). When this class is offered, you will be informed and can chose to take the 07.30 one or the 09.00 one. During our teacher training programs this class will be a 3 hrs long masterclass with limited spots, if you wish to join you can book it for an extra cost of 5 EUR.
- 07.30 – 08.30 | SUP Yoga (during summer months only). This class depends on weather conditions, with minimum participant 6 people. If you wish to take SUP Class instead of the regular 07.30 class, you only need to pay 5 EUR extra.
- 12.30 – 15.00 | Lunch and free time
- 18.00 – 19.30 | Evening class. Yin Yoga, Restorative or Yang and Yin.
- 20:00 – 21.30 | Dinner
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast buffet each morning
- Welcome dinner
- 2 daily yoga and meditation sessions
- One hour Kitesurf beginner class (theoretical or practical – depends on the weather conditions) per person. This class is generally held at the beach and not in the water, since it involves the explanation of theoretical aspects on the wind and the kite.
- Use of SUP and surf boards one hour per day
- Use of bicycles
What’s not included
- Airport transfers
- City of Ispica city tax 1 EUR per night per person
- Optional and extra activities
- Transportation costs
- Travel insurance
Ameriga Giannone is the main teacher at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Ameriga, E-RYT500, MSc in Anthropology and Development (London School of Economics) and currently MA candidate in Yoga Studies (University of Venice), is an avid student of Eastern Philosophies and soteriological disciplines since a young age. Feeling a strong attraction to Asian cultures, she […]
Monica is a certified 500-hour teacher with over 600-hours of training from the U.S., India, and Colombia. Her classes are a mindful space for self-inquiry/discovery, intentional reprogramming, and reconnection to intuition and the authentic self. From her training in India, she shares a complete practice that is more spiritually focused including pranayama, meditation, sound work, […]
Currently teaching classical ballet, contemporary dance and Ashtanga yoga in countries around the world. She is also a somatic movement therapist through the method of Physio-Mental Dev. She believes in precision and like using reference points from both philosophy and anatomy in her classes. She teaches traditional Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, Vinyasa flow, Pranayama and […]
With Eva you can experience the water element in your yoga practice as she teaches yoga on SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) on the beautiful sea in Sicily. She also teaches Vinyasa flow classes and offers private classes customized according to the need for development in the student’s practice. Her classes are focused on the […]
Others Yoga Retreats