Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
Shared or private room
minimum 3 nights
from 338 EUR
SUP & Yoga holiday
Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House is the perfect location to combine your passion for yoga with an active beach holiday. Enjoy learning Stand-up Paddle (SUP) with our instructors, spending unlimited time on the SUP boards, two daily 90′ minutes yoga lessons taught by our team of experienced teachers, and the company of other amazing people coming from all over the world. Kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUP Yoga and surfing are also available depending on weather conditions.
General daily schedule
- 08.00 – 09.30 | Morning Flow Yoga Class. This is the yoga class included in your package!
- 09.30 – 10.00 | Breakfast (breakfast is served between 07.30-10.00)
- 09.00 – 11.00 | Optional intermediate / advanced level class yoga class (offered usually every other day depending on the number of practitioners). When this class is offered, you will be informed and can chose to take the 07.30 one or the 09.00 one. During our teacher training programs this class will be a 3 hrs long masterclass with limited spots, if you wish to join you can book it for an extra cost of 5 EUR.
- 07.30 – 08.30 | SUP Yoga (during summer months only). This class depends on weather conditions, with minimum participant 6 people. If you wish to take SUP Class instead of the regular 07.30 class, you only need to pay 5 EUR extra.
- 12.30 – 15.00 | Lunch and free time
- 18.00 – 19.30 | Evening class. Yin Yoga, Restorative or Yang and Yin.
- 20:00 – 21.30 | Dinner
- Accommodation in private or shared room
- 2 yoga classes per day
- 2 delicious organic meals per day (breakfasts and dinners)
- Use of bike
- Use of Stand-up (SUP) and surf boards one hour per day
- One hour SUP class
What’s not included
- Airport transfers
- City of Ispica city tax 1 EUR per night per person
- Optional and extra activities
- Transportation costs
- Travel insurance
Ameriga Giannone is the main teacher at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Ameriga, E-RYT500, MSc in Anthropology and Development (London School of Economics) and MA in Yoga Studies (University of Venice), is an avid student of Eastern Philosophies and soteriological disciplines since a young age. Feeling a strong attraction to Asian cultures, she pursued her […]
Eva Drabkova (aka Drab), originally from finance and banking, has become passionate for any physical movement (karate, dance and yoga) from the very young age. Traveling to India revealed her that yoga goes way beyond physical practise and it has become a way of her life. During the season at Floripa she teaches Bhakti Prema […]
Currently teaching classical ballet, contemporary dance and Ashtanga yoga in countries around the world. She is also a somatic movement therapist through the method of Physio-Mental Dev. She believes in precision and like using reference points from both philosophy and anatomy in her classes. She teaches traditional Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, Vinyasa flow, Pranayama and […]
Monica is a certified 500-hour teacher with over 600-hours of training from the U.S., India, and Colombia. Her classes are a mindful space for self-inquiry/discovery, intentional reprogramming, and reconnection to intuition and the authentic self. From her training in India, she shares a complete practice that is more spiritually focused including pranayama, meditation, sound work, […]
Kiri is a passionate yoga teacher, massage therapist, and reiki practitioner. Following the completion of her 200YTT in February 2014, she began teaching immediately while studying psychology at the University of Auckland. Kiri completed her reiki certification in 2015, completed a certificate of massage therapy at Wellpark College of Natural Therapies in 2017, and completed […]