Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
Shared or private room
minimum 3 nights
from 632 EUR
Rejuvenate Yoga Holiday
Rejuvenate and restore your energies with this holiday which will be held only a few steps away from a stunning sandy beach and a fresh eucalyptus forest in one of the most southern sunny villages of Europe. This yoga and wellness holiday is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in the study of yoga, while enjoying all the restore benefits of a daily massage treatment, in front of our amazing beach!
If you wish to book this holiday package, contact us via email at email@example.com
Please note that regular booking process will not let you purchase this package.
General daily schedule
- 08.00 – 09.30 | Morning Flow Yoga Class. This is the yoga class included in your package!
- 09.30 – 10.00 | Breakfast (breakfast is served between 07.30-10.00)
- 09.00 – 11.00 | Optional intermediate / advanced level class yoga class (offered usually every other day depending on the number of practitioners). When this class is offered, you will be informed and can chose to take the 07.30 one or the 09.00 one. During our teacher training programs this class will be a 3 hrs long masterclass with limited spots, if you wish to join you can book it for an extra cost of 5 EUR.
- 07.30 – 08.30 | SUP Yoga (during summer months only). This class depends on weather conditions, with minimum participant 6 people. If you wish to take SUP Class instead of the regular 07.30 class, you only need to pay 5 EUR extra.
- 12.30 – 15.00 | Lunch and free time
- 18.00 – 19.30 | Evening class. Yin Yoga, Restorative or Yang and Yin.
- 20:00 – 21.30 | Dinner
- Accommodation in shared or private room
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Buffet breakfast every day and delicious organic dinners
- 2 x 60-minute of relaxing massage treatments
- One free session (40 minutes) of the jacuzzi per day
- Use of bikes
What’s not included
- Airport transfers
- City of Ispica city tax 1 EUR per night per person
- Optional and extra activities
- Transportation costs
- Travel insurance
Alina Grecu is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher, faculty teacher in Daanasana® School of Yoga, E-RYT500. Alina started her teacher path with Hatha Yoga. Interested in the psychological and emotional aspects of Yoga, she explores the inner connection with calm and balance and she shares it devoutly. She has studied Yin Yoga in long [...]
Eva Drabkova is the main teacher of Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Eva (E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP), originally from finance and banking, has become passionate for any physical movement (karate, dance and Yoga) from the very young age. Traveling to India revealed her that Yoga goes way beyond physical practise and it has become [...]
Illona is a free spirit with a passion for the natural flow of life. Her vocation is to spread love, joy and happiness, with the people through her classes, workshops, retreat or coaching. Her goal is to embody unconditional love and radiate this energy towards all individuals. She has been a certified teacher (RYT 600) [...]
Isabella Brom is an international 350h YTT yoga teacher from Switzerland. Her curiosity for movement patterns leds her to many styles of yoga, from Hatha to Iyengar to Dynamic Vinyasa Yoga, and several years of Ashtanga practice. It is her objective to share with her community integrated organic movement, the alignment of breath and motion, [...]