Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
Shared or private room
4 nights/5 days
from 577 EUR
Vacanza yoga rigenerante
Rejuvenate and restore your energies with this holiday which will be held only a few steps away from a stunning sandy beach and a fresh eucalyptus forest in one of the most southern sunny villages of Europe. This yoga and wellness holiday is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in the study of yoga, while enjoying all the restore benefits of a daily massage treatment, in front of our amazing beach!
General daily schedule
- 08.00 – 09.30 | Morning Flow Yoga Class. This is the yoga class included in your package!
- 09.30 – 10.00 | Breakfast (breakfast is served between 07.30-10.00)
- 09.00 – 11.00 | Optional intermediate / advanced level class yoga class (offered usually every other day depending on the number of practitioners). When this class is offered, you will be informed and can chose to take the 07.30 one or the 09.00 one. During our teacher training programs this class will be a 3 hrs long masterclass with limited spots, if you wish to join you can book it for an extra cost of 5 EUR.
- 07.30 – 08.30 | SUP Yoga (during summer months only). This class depends on weather conditions, with minimum participant 6 people. If you wish to take SUP Class instead of the regular 07.30 class, you only need to pay 5 EUR extra.
- 12.30 – 15.00 | Lunch and free time
- 18.00 – 19.30 | Evening class. Yin Yoga, Restorative or Yang and Yin.
- 20:00 – 21.30 | Dinner
- 4 nights accommodation in shared or private room
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Buffet breakfast every day and delicious organic dinners
- 3 x 60-minute of relaxing massage treatments
- One free session (40 minutes) of the jacuzzi per day
- Use of bikes
What’s not included
- Airport transfers
- City of Ispica city tax 1 EUR per night per person
- Optional and extra activities
- Transportation costs
- Travel insurance
Ameriga Giannone is the main teacher at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Her classes are a blend of Ashtanga elements fused into a Mandala Vinyasa flow style practice, with emphasis on intentional movements, playfulness, breathe work, somatic embodiment and compassionate adjustments. Her flows are intelligently sequenced to challenge the practitioners and bring them into a […]
Monica is a certified 500-hour teacher with over 600-hours of training from the U.S., India, and Colombia. Her classes are a mindful space for self-inquiry/discovery, intentional reprogramming, and reconnection to intuition and the authentic self. From her training in India, she shares a complete practice that is more spiritually focused including pranayama, meditation, sound work, […]
Currently teaching classical ballet, contemporary dance and Ashtanga yoga in countries around the world. She is also a somatic movement therapist through the method of Physio-Mental Dev. She believes in precision and like using reference points from both philosophy and anatomy in her classes. She teaches traditional Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, Vinyasa flow, Pranayama and […]
With Eva you can experience the water element in your yoga practice as she teaches yoga on SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) on the beautiful sea in Sicily. She also teaches Vinyasa flow classes and offers private classes customized according to the need for development in the student’s practice. Her classes are focused on the […]