Shared or private room
5 - 12th April 2020 (7 nights/8 days)
from 892,00 euros
Discover your inner potential with Milena Trevisani & Ameriga Giannone
Looking for a life-changing experience?
To get in touch with your inner potential and live a more fulfilling life?
For 8 Days we will work together through yoga and leadership, exploring and transforming ineffective mindsets into powerful ones through coaching!
Daily coaching sessions with Milena, enriched by 2 daily yoga classes with Ameriga, will lead you to an inner journey and by the end of the week you will gain powerful tools to leverage your inner potential and make mindful and sustainable life choices!
Please note that the coaching sessions will be conducted with a minimum of 10 participants. If the minimum is not reached the retreat will be conducted without the coaching classes.
You will get away with:
- Clarify your “Soul Purpose”, foundation of your private and working life
- Discover your Values and use them as leverage for your professional and life choices
- Identify your Self Sabotaging mechanisms and transform them in support
- Re-write your old and disempowering stories, doubts and disbelieves
- Learn how to Listen to deeper levels and to Respond to life instead of Reacting
- Learn how to Trust Life despite circumstances
- How to formulate and write your objectives efficiently
Sample daily schedule
- 07:30 – 08:30 | Breakfast
- 09:00 – 10:30 | Morning Vinyasa flow class with Ameriga
- 13:00 – 15:30 | Lunch & free time
- 15:30 – 18.30 | Coaching session with Milena Trevisani
- 18:30 – 20:00 | Yin Yoga class
- 20:00 – 21:00 | Dinner
- 7 nights accommodation
- 2 yoga classes per day
- 3 daly hours coaching session
- 3 delicious organic meals per day (breakfasts lunches dinners)
- possibility of attending extra workshops or water activities (SUP, kitesurfing, surfing)
What’s NOT included
- Airport transfers
- City of Ispica city tax 1 EUR per night per person
- Optional and extra activities
- Transportation costs
- Travel insurance
MEET Milena Trevisani
Before coaching, I worked for 20 years in the corporate world, and this took me to many different countries. Along the way I met lots of extraordinary people who opened my eyes to the possibilities that we all hold within us. When I worked for The New York Times I had a coach who helped me and laid the foundations for my coaching passion. She helped me to see that a task is more than just a task. It’s who we become while we are doing it that matters. I became fascinated with human behaviour and relationships and I think that’s what led me to the life I have now.
Every day I enjoy helping people discover their inner potential and unlock their creativity. Finding out what we really want and taking control of our lives isn’t always easy, but as a coach, I can create a safe space where you can explore new possibilities for growth.
Ameriga Giannone is the main teacher at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Ameriga, E-RYT500, MSc in Anthropology and Development (London School of Economics) and currently MA candidate in Yoga Studies (University of Venice), is an avid student of Eastern Philosophies and soteriological disciplines since a young age. Feeling a strong attraction to Asian cultures, she […]
Kiri is a passionate yoga teacher, massage therapist, and reiki practitioner. Following the completion of her 200YTT in February 2014, she began teaching immediately while studying psychology at the University of Auckland. Kiri completed her reiki certification in 2015, completed a certificate of massage therapy at Wellpark College of Natural Therapies in 2017, and completed […]