Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
Shared or private room
minimum 3 nigths
from 384 €
Rejuvenate Yoga Holiday
Rejuvenate and restore your energies with this holiday which will be held only a few steps away from a stunning sandy beach and a fresh eucalyptus forest in one of the most southern sunny villages of Europe. This yoga and meditation holiday is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in the study of yoga, while still enjoying outdoor life and the company of other amazing people coming from all over the world!
General daily schedule
- 08.00 – 09.30 | Morning Flow Yoga Class. This is the yoga class included in your package!
- 09.30 – 10.00 | Breakfast (breakfast is served between 07.30-10.00)
- 09.00 – 11.00 | Optional intermediate / advanced level class yoga class (offered usually every other day depending on the number of practitioners). When this class is offered, you will be informed and can chose to take the 07.30 one or the 09.00 one. During our teacher training programs this class will be a 3 hrs long masterclass with limited spots, if you wish to join you can book it for an extra cost of 5 EUR.
- 07.30 – 08.30 | SUP Yoga (during summer months only). This class depends on weather conditions, with minimum participant 6 people. If you wish to take SUP Class instead of the regular 07.30 class, you only need to pay 5 EUR extra.
- 12.30 – 15.00 | Lunch and free time
- 18.00 – 19.30 | Evening class. Yin Yoga, Restorative or Yang and Yin.
- 20:00 – 21.30 | Dinner
- Accommodation in shared or private room
- 3 delicious organic meals
- 2 yoga classes per day
- 1 hour of the use of stand up paddle and surfboards daily
- 60-minute of relaxing massage treatment
- Use of bikes
What’s not included
- Airport transfers
- City of Ispica city tax 1 EUR per night per person
- Optional and extra activities
- Transportation costs
- Travel insurance
Gina Radu is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher, faculty teacher in Daanasana® School of Yoga. Gina started her teacher path with Daanasana® School of Yoga. Foundations given by the course built confidence and started to teach Hatha Yoga classes. Willing to complete her profile, she studies and practices alignment oriented styles of Yoga with dedication. Besides [...]
Alina Grecu is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher, faculty teacher in Daanasana® School of Yoga, E-RYT500. Alina started her teacher path with Hatha Yoga. Interested in the psychological and emotional aspects of Yoga, she explores the inner connection with calm and balance and she shares it devoutly. She has studied Yin Yoga in long [...]
Eva Drabkova is the main teacher of Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House. Eva (E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP), originally from finance and banking, has become passionate for any physical movement (karate, dance and Yoga) from the very young age. Traveling to India revealed her that Yoga goes way beyond physical practise and it has become [...]
Illona is a free spirit with a passion for the natural flow of life. Her vocation is to spread love, joy and happiness, with the people through her classes, workshops, retreat or coaching. Her goal is to embody unconditional love and radiate this energy towards all individuals. She has been a certified teacher (RYT 600) [...]