shared or private room
22nd - 29th August 2020 (7 nights/ 8 days)
starts from 1057 euro
This module covers:
- Ethics of hands-on adjustments.
- Intentions and Functions of hands-on assisting.
- Stages to offer assists that are safe and effective.
- Skeletal variations and how they apply to families of asanas and yoga poses.
- Understanding the difference between compression and tension and applying it when “correcting” students.
- Asana Labs: in-depth study of postures, that address their functions, and hence ways to modify, offer hands-on adjustments, prop use and kramas by level.
- Learn to assist over 30 postures from simpler to complex ones.
- Daily Vinyasa and Yin class.
Schedule (might vary slightly)
9.00-11.00 Bhakti Prema Vinyasa Class
with embedded workshop for advanced hands-on adjustments.
11.30- 13. 00 Asana Lab
16.30-18.30 Asana Lab
18.30- 20.00 Yin Yoga