Private or shared room
3 nights/4 days
starting from 870 euros
The course is hold in English
- from June to September 2019
Join us at our stunning blue flag beach in Sicily for a transformative week of yoga on Stand-Up-Paddleboards, in studio workshops and yin-style classes, and plenty of time to spend in contact with nature on the boards.
Our Sup Flow Teacher Training and Retreat is a comprensive course for yoga teachers that will give you all the necessary tools to teach Sup Yoga once you go back home.
This course is open to yoga teachers and yoga enthusiasts. Registered Yoga Teachers will be eligible for 30 continuing education hours with Yoga Alliance. If you are not a yoga teacher but wish to join, please be informed that some of the classes will assume the knowledge gathered in a 200 hrs course, while most other activities will be accessible to any seasoned yogi or pilates teacher.
- Learn how to paddle swiftly and have plenty of practice time in the water! (no limit SUP board use included for the whole week!)
- Combine theory classes with practical SUP-yoga classes.
- Evening yin style yoga classes in our studio.
- Plenty of opportunities to practice teaching SUP Yoga
- Learn how to build a floating studio, understand weather charts, and be able to select boards
- Learn how to sequence SUP yoga classes, modify yoga poses for SUP, and mandala sequencing
- Learn how to use the alchemy of yoga to convey a sense of connection with nature during your classes.
During this Teacher Training program, you will be joining our guests on retreat at Floripa Yoga & Kitesurf House, whilst taking extra theory and practical classes on SUP and SUP Yoga to build up towards 30 hrs continuing education credits. You “specialty” classes will be
- Daily SUP yoga classes (schedule may vary depending on weather conditions, in case of wind the classes will be suspended);
- 1 practical class on how to create a floating studio wherever you are;
- Theory classes on reading weather charts, Sup Yoga poses modifications, mandala sequencing, finding your voice, and the Business of Sup Yoga.
On top of this, you will have unlimited use of SUP boards, and the possibility of teaching SUP yoga classes to the other guests, free of charge. You will also have access to all our morning and afternoon classes in studio, and special workshops (inversion and arm-balances, alignment, philosophy etc.).
Settle down during the morning.
Early afternoon there will be a sup class with one of our certified instructors and first theory class of the course afterwards.
Restorative yoga class before dinner.
2nd/3rd TT Day
*07:00 – 08:00 How to create a floating studio
*08:00 – 9:30 Practice SUP yoga in the water + Pranayama
*09:30 – 10:00 Breakfast
*10:30 – 12:30 Theory class
*12:30 – 14:00 Lunch
*14:00 – 16:00 Practice teaching/paddle time/relaxation
*16:00 – 18:00 Theory class + practice teaching
*18:30 – 20:00 Relaxing Yin yoga class to stretch out after a long active day
Please note that schedule may vary depending on weather condition, but it will generally follow this outline.
Exams day + Sup & Pranayama
This is the end of the program. You may check out after lunch.
- All the course material (boards, paddles)
- One hour Paddle class with a certified SUP instructor
- Unlimited use of SUP boards for you to practice during the week
- Sup Yoga manual
- Yoga alliance creditation
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinners)
- Accommodation in shared or private room
- Yoga classes in the studio
What to bring:
- A lycra or something to shed you from the sun when you are in the water
- Ecological sunscreen
- Swimming suit
- A Journal
Shared room (full board) : 870 euros
If you wish to stay longer over the TT course or to have a private room, please contact email@example.com
With Eva you can experience the water element in your yoga practice as she teaches yoga on SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) on the beautiful sea in Sicily. She also teaches Vinyasa flow classes and offers private classes customized according to the need for development in the student’s practice. Her classes are focused on the […]