a partire da 1.127 €
The course is taught in English
- Living Yoga
- Creative sequencing for vinyasa flow classes, alignment and hands-on assisting (asana)
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Mantra chanting and Vedic chanting
- Yoga History and Philosophy
- Svadhyaya – self study
- Anatomy applied to yoga
This course will enrich you on two levels.
- As a person, you will be introduced to the philosophical teachings of yoga and hopefully get directed into the path of becoming a yogi and embody these teachings in your everyday life.
- As a yoga teacher, you will feel confident in intelligently preparing vinyasa sequences (for all level groups), teach with mastery of appropriate cues and integrate yoga philosophy into your flows.
In order to monitor your development and studies, in between modules, you will have to submit videos, read a list of books, and complete several homeworks and enquiries for personal reflection.
- 14th – 13th of April (Easter weekend) 2019
- 1st – 8th of June 2019
- 30th of September – 7th of October 2019
In order to get the certification, it is mandatory to participare in all the course weeks.
The course can be completed in 2 years; however the modules need to be taken sequentially- hence you can take week 1 and 2 in 2019, and week 3 in 2020.
- 1127,00 euro per week, full board in shared room (each week can be paid separately)
You will get a 200hrs Yoga Alliance accreditation once you have successfully completed the requirements.
If you are interested in deepening your knowledge of yoga way beyond just the physical practice, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org to Ameriga and let her know about your interest.
The Yoga program is directed to people passionate about yoga, it fits for all levels of practice and will be held in english.
WRITE US FOR INFO – we will follow up with you to let you know what’s happening, and send you more details on the program: email@example.com