3 weekends: 18-19 July, 25-26 July, 1-2 of August
from 480 euro
This Yin yoga course will cover the following topics:
If you are already a registered yoga teacher (RYT), you will be eligible for 50 continuing education hours with Yoga Alliance upon the competition of this training by the 5th of August 2020.
Our Yin Yoga course will cover the following topics:
- Foundations of Yin Yoga.
- Roots and Development of Yin yoga.
- Yin yoga postures: use of props, modifications and assists.
- Art of Sequencing Yin Yoga Classes
- Functional Yin Yoga.
- Interoceptive skills.
- Asking powerful questions.
- Leading enquiries and journaling.
- Skeletal Variations for hips, shoulders, spine.
- Connective tissue in Yin Yoga.
- The importance of appropriate stress.
- Introduction to Meridian Theory
- Analysis of Yin postures in relation to Chinese Meridian Theory.
Who is this training for?
- Yoga teachers who are ready to take the next step in their teaching career by broadening their experience and offering to include the balancing gift of Yin Yoga
- Enthusiastic practitioners who are interested to learn how to create a safe and sustainable home practice of Yin yoga
PRICE is 550 EUROS
- Price for students who have taken other Bhakti Prema Yoga teacher Training: 480 euro.
- Early bird (enroll by 15 of June): 500 euros.
- Installments: 200 euros upon registering, 200 euros on the 18th of July, 200 euros on the 3rd of August (please not that the certificate of competition of the course is sent over after the payment of the last installment).
Write us at email@example.com for more infos or simply to get an info package about the course!